Breeze to the Half Moon
Friday 22nd February at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden). The postcode is HU5 3QN. HU5 3QN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
This is a steady ride of about 12 miles, with some hills but nothing too challenging.
We'll go from the Avenues up Bricknell Avenue, through Cottingham to Skidby (with a break for refreshments and a comfort break at the Half Moon) then a nice downhill stretch back into Cottingham. We'll amble back along Priory Road (off-road bike path) and on to County Road North, and then back down Bricknell Ave.
It doesn't matter if you've got a racer or a rusty workhorse, all types of bikes and riders are welcome on this ride. We look forward to seeing you! Lights essential, waterproof and double socks advised!!
For more information on other rides taking place in Hull please see our Facebook page
- Starting Point
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden). The postcode is HU5 3QN.
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 3QN
Meet the Champions
- Annabel Pir
- Lucy Flower
- Tracey Thomas
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze - Lights on the Miller's Loop||Wednesday 12th March at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Jack & Jill's Well Hunt||Sunday 16th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|