Old Moor-Worsborough Trans Pennine Trail
Saturday 23rd February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- RSPB Old Moor Visitor centre car park-Dearne valley, S73 0YF From M1(36), follow Dearne Valley Parkway(A6195), from the A1 at Marr(J37), thereafter take the A635 and the A6195. S73 0YF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rotherham
Fairly flat and even surface along TPT to Wigfield Farm, where there are toilets and refreshments. Return along same route, to enjoy the lovely Old Moor Visitor Centre facilities and abundance of wildlife.
This is perfect for beginners of those that have not been out on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
The weather is likely to be chilly, so please wear warm clothes.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- RSPB Old Moor Visitor centre car park-Dearne valley, S73 0YF From M1(36), follow Dearne Valley Parkway(A6195), from the A1 at Marr(J37), thereafter take the A635 and the A6195.
- Starting Postcode
- S73 0YF
Meet the Champions
- Christina Orange
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rother Valley Country Park-Tapton Lock||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Dam flask Evening ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Half the Road||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|