CycloPark to Shorne Woods Country Park
Sunday 24th February at 12.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cyclo Park, The Tollgate, Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 7NP DA11 7NP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Gravesham
Meeting at the CycloPark we will ride along the cycle path to Shorne Woods Country Park where we’ll stop for a well deserved tea and cake.
It is about 4miles to the park a gentle hill on the way, so all downhill on the way back. This will be a gentle ride to ease you back on your bike for the coming better weather. This is perfect for beginners of those that have not been out on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind
The route is mainly traffic free until the last 200 metres when we join with the quite road leading to the park.
If you have a mountain bike and want to go for a spin around the woods there are some paths with signed routes. The cycle path is a mix of tarmac & gravel so maybe not suitable for road bikes.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
The weather is likely to be chilly, so please wear warm clothes. You’ll also need money and a bike lock if you have one for the cafe stop.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Cyclo Park, The Tollgate, Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 7NP
- Starting Postcode
- DA11 7NP
Meet the Champions
- Gill Harker