Croydon arena to Ladywell
Wednesday 20th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||10 Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Croydon Sports Arena Car Park, off Albert Road South Norward Country Park, South Norwood SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Croydon
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with friends and family, then Ride Steady is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Come and join us, this is a lovely ride for all the family and anyone looking for a fun leisure ride. This fabulous ride is filled with attractive scenery as we wind our way north toward Ladywell. At just under 10 miles this out and back ride is perfect for those wanting to stretch their legs and get the feeling that you are escaping from the press of the big city!
check the weather and dress appropriately bring a drink and a small snack when we stop for a rest and a chat.
look forward to seeing you ;)
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Croydon Sports Arena
- Nearest Train Station
- Elmers End Station, 0.5 miles
Meet the Champions
- Derese Meade
- Deb Garbutt
Rider Comments on the Route
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 29th May at 10.00am||Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 28th May at 6.30pm||The Wandle Trail from Colliers Wood||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 4th June at 6.30pm||The Wandle Trail from Colliers Wood||Steady||Read More|