Quorum Urban Adventure
Wednesday 20th March at 5.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub @ Quorum Retail (behind Greggs) Benton Lane Newcastle NE12 8EZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Newcastle
This ride is aimed at people working at Quorum but any women can join in.
This ride will leave Quorum Retail at 5pm heading into town though Jesmond.
We will go through the streets of Newcastle on an urban adventure, crossing over the Tyne Bridge and then down to the Quayside.
We will cycle back to Quorum though Ouseburn and Heaton - we should be back no later than 7pm.
Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring some drinking water.
Wearing a helmet is also advised.
If you have any questions call Laura on 0191 287 1148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- The Hub @ Quorum Retail (behind Greggs) Benton Lane Newcastle
- Starting Postcode
- NE12 8EZ
Meet the Champions
- Laura McVittie
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 23rd June at 11.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Washington & Gateshead||Women only||Read More|
|Wednesday 26th June at 5.15pm||Quorum - Evening Ride||Women Only||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 1.00pm||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Cakes at Capheaton||Women Only||Read More|