Tees and Tyres (Solihull)-CANCELLED
Sunday 24th March at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- West Midlands Golf Club, Marsh House Farm Lane, Barston, Nr Solihull B92 0LB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 45 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
A delightful ride of 11 miles around the pretty lanes near Barston, this very varied ride takes in a fishing lake, golf course, a motorway, a flightpath and some woods!
Riding at a leisurely 7-8 mph we still have time to enjoy the scenery as well as get some exercise, however, there are some off-road sections, so this ride is best suited to hybrid or mountain bikes, rather than road-racing bikes with skinny tyres.
We will return to the West Midlands Golf Club for coffee (or something stronger) in their lakeside bar.
There is free parking at the golf club if you are unable to arrive at the start point by bike.
Your Solihull Breeze Champions look forward to welcoming you on this ride.
Christine and Jane
SORRY LADIES, DUE TO A DIRE FORECAST FOR SUNDAY WITH ICE AND A TOP TEMPERATURE OF 0 DEGREES, WE WILL RUN THIS RIDE ON ANOTHER OCCASION.
- Starting Point
- West Midlands Golf Club, Marsh House Farm Lane, Barston, Nr Solihull
- Starting Postcode
- B92 0LB
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Ullenhall Challenge||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Main Outing||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|