To Lake and Cake
Saturday 30th March at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR SS14 3GR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Basildon
We'll start of by riding around Gloucester Park and then head onto the local cycle paths and bridleways, with a few short road sections to join things up.
One reason for riding a bike is so you can eat cake, so let's go do it! Bring your own if you don't want a long wait at the 'village cafe!!!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Text me 07802 161021 if you need to "book or cancel" on the day.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR
- Starting Postcode
- SS14 3GR
Meet the Champions
- Ann Allen
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Coffee at the Park||Tuesday 11th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Central Park to Pages Wood (Mostly traffic free)||Thursday 13th March at 1.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Big Breeze Bike Ride - Hornchurch Country Park||Friday 14th March at 9.00am||Women and Children||Read More|