Weekly Wednesday Ride from Tenterden
Wednesday 13th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Crown Inn, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6ED TN30 6ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Ashford
Social Cycle through country lanes, with coffee stop. Route details and any last-minute changes will be listed on Tenterden Cycle Club blog - http://tn30cc.blogspot.co.uk/
- Starting Point
- The Crown Inn, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6ED
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6ED
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 20th June at 6.15pm||Active Medway Riverside Ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Thursday 27th June at 6.15pm||Active Medway Riverside Ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 9.30am||Active Medway Hundred of Hoo Ride||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|