Half term special - Bedgebury family ride closed ride
Tuesday 19th February at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Visitors centre, Bedgebury National Pinetum & Forest, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 2SJ TN17 2SJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tunbridge Wells
Starting from the visitors centre and following the blue route and family cycle trail. The route is entirely off road on wide gravelled forest tracks. There are one or two hills in places but nothing too extreme. There are a number of exciting playgrounds en route for the kids to stop off and play. Refreshments are available en route but bring some snacks and drinks as there are some super viewpoints and places to stop.
The visitors centre has toilets, cafe and information centre. Bike hire is available from Quench Cycles
- Starting Point
- Visitors centre, Bedgebury National Pinetum & Forest, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 2SJ
- Starting Postcode
- TN17 2SJ
Meet the Champions
- Jen Harvey
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 8.00am||BIG BREEZE BIKE RIDE -Tanhouse Loop||Women Only||Read More|
|Wednesday 19th June at 6.30pm||CycloPark to Shorne Woods Country Park||Women only||Read More|
|Friday 28th June at 9.30am||Worth Way Warriors||Women only||Read More|