The London Commute
Thursday 28th March at 7.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Junction of Warren and Kneller Road in Whitton. TW2 7DU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 50 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Whitton Wheelers
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in London
We cycle 3/4 days a week into London, usually leaving at 7.15 from Kneller Hall.
It goes along the A316 until the St Margarets Roundabout where we turn right. Continue over Richmond Bridge, turning right traveling up Richmond Hill, through Richmond Park, exciting at Priory Lane. The ride travels through Putney, crossing over to the north bank at Putney Bridge and eventually joining Cycle Scheme 8 for the final part of the ride along the north bank.
- Starting Point
- Junction of Warren and Kneller Road in Whitton.
- Starting Postcode
- TW2 7DU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|