The London Commute
Monday 25th February at 7.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Junction of Warren and Kneller Road in Whitton. TW2 7DU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 50 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Whitton Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in London
We cycle 3/4 days a week into London, usually leaving at 7.15 from Kneller Hall.
It goes along the A316 until the St Margarets Roundabout where we turn right. Continue over Richmond Bridge, turning right traveling up Richmond Hill, through Richmond Park, exciting at Priory Lane. The ride travels through Putney, crossing over to the north bank at Putney Bridge and eventually joining Cycle Scheme 8 for the final part of the ride along the north bank.
- Starting Point
- Junction of Warren and Kneller Road in Whitton.
- Starting Postcode
- TW2 7DU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Waddon Ponds, Croydon to Richmond Park Leisure ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Peckham Healthy Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|