Monsal Trail Meandering
Wednesday 27th February at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Miller's Dale Station Car Park, Off the B604, Miller's Dale, Derbyshire, SK17 8SN SK17 8SN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derbyshire Dales
This is an ideal ride for beginners or those wanting to improve confidence on a traffic free route. We'll meet in the car park at Miller's Dale Station.
We are heading west on the trail towards the end at Blackwell Mill and then back again. We may go in the opposite direction if the weather has been icy in the preceding days as this part of the trail sees very little sun in the winter months.
It's still cold out there so lots of layers work best and don't forget gloves. Helmets are a recommended but don't worry if you don't have one, you can still come along.
Do join me if you can - would love to see you there.
- Starting Point
- Miller's Dale Station Car Park, Off the B604, Miller's Dale, Derbyshire, SK17 8SN
- Starting Postcode
- SK17 8SN
Meet the Champions
- Christine Dicken
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hilly Christmas Cake||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Hassop Women and Children Bike Ride||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Hassop Women and Children Bike Ride||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|