St Neots welcome to the weekend ride
Friday 1st March at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Eaton Oak Pub, Eaton Ford, St Neots PE19 7DB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Huntingdonshire
This will be our first ever St Neots Breeze ride and will take us down some lovely quiet farm roads and into Bedfordshire for a flat, quick 8 mile ride, getting us back in time for those who need to collect the children from school (after a quick stop for coffee in the pub of course!). What better way to start March?
All bikes suitable for this ride and please wear a helmet.
- Starting Point
- Eaton Oak Pub, Eaton Ford, St Neots
- Starting Postcode
- PE19 7DB
Meet the Champions
- Judy Duddridge
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Autumn Breeze at Grafham Water||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breezin This Christmas - Woburn Guided Ride||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|