Horse Shoe and Castle Cooling
Friday 8th February at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- BAE Systems rear entrance (Laker Road) ME1 2XX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Medway
On Road Ride from Rear of BAE Systems to Horse Shoe and Castle, around the Hoo Peninsular to Allhallows and onto cooling.
- Starting Point
- BAE Systems rear entrance (Laker Road)
- Starting Postcode
- ME1 2XX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 8th December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 12th December at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 15th December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|