Wednesday Ride & Social to Hall Green
Wednesday 6th February at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH (By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC). B12 9QH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- CycleBirmingham - the rides & social part of Push Bikes
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
Ride To: The Bull's Head in Hall Green B28 9EF - Wednesday 6th February
Meet at: The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH
(By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC).
Meet from 7:15pm, set off 7:30pm.
Route: A mix of paths, tracks, side-roads and quieter main roads - via Highbury and Swanshurst Parks.
Bring lights, locks, a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a pump. It is worth bringing some water proofs in case of rain.
If the weather is not looking so good leading up to the ride there may be changes or it may be cancelled - please remember to check facebook or twitter for any updates prior to setting off for the ride.
The ride will finish at the destination where riders are welcome to join each other for a social drink and food if available. Riders are free to return home as soon as we arrive there. We normally team riders up with others who live in the same direction as them, as we all live in different directions. A number of the female riders often ride part way home together. We try and make it a fun and enjoyable evening for all :)
Trains: The nearest rail station(s) to the destination is/are Hall Green and Yardley Wood. You can get a return or single ticket for £2 to stations in the West Midlands County (after 7pm), no need to book in advance and bikes are carried free of charge on local rail services. National Rail Enquires Link: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
Bus Information Link: http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/
BBC Local Weather Forecast: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655603
Happy and Safe Cycling! :)
Simon - CycleBirmingham - Push Bikes
- Starting Point
- The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH (By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC).
- Starting Postcode
- B12 9QH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rugby - Rutland Water loop - start in Rugby - 100mile challenge||Sunday 27th April at 8.30am||Anyone||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 26th April at 9.15am||Anyone||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 3rd May at 9.15am||Anyone||Read More|