Bacon Butty Bike Ride - Woking to Walton
Saturday 9th February at 8.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Jessie's Pond, Pond Road (opp. Woking Golf Course) or pick up on St John's Lye en passant (or Woking Town centre, Lightbox, if you let me know). email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are joining us GU22 0JZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- St Johns (Woking) social cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Woking
St Johns to Walton Bridge, bacon butty at Gino's kiosk, and back. All off road, about 20 miles(?) along canal and river tow path. Allow 3 hours to include bacon butty time.
- Starting Point
- Jessie's Pond, Pond Road (opp. Woking Golf Course) or pick up on St John's Lye en passant (or Woking Town centre, Lightbox, if you let me know). email email@example.com if you are joining us
- Starting Postcode
- GU22 0JZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Winter Boat Trip 200km Audax||Sunday 8th December at 7.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Central Loop of London Embankment||Saturday 7th December at 3.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|