Sunday 10th February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|200 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at corner of Working Lane, Gretton, Near Winchcombe 9.0am email: email@example.com for further information GL54 5YU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cheltenham
Recreational group ride 3-4 hours. Paticipants must wear an appropriate cycle helmet. Bikes must be in good working order. Carry basic spares tubes, pump and energy bar and water.
Novice riders please message the Winchcombe cycling Club so we can organise appropriate ride support and route.
- Starting Point
- Meet at corner of Working Lane, Gretton, Near Winchcombe 9.0am email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Starting Postcode
- GL54 5YU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 9.30am||Stratford-upon-avon - Avon Dasset Loop||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|