Friday 22nd February at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- From outside the pool at Dairy House Farm in Woolland, North Dorset. DT11 0EY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North Dorset
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- From outside the pool at Dairy House Farm in Woolland, North Dorset.
- Starting Postcode
- DT11 0EY
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Going for Gold - Second time around||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Salisbury Woodford Valley Loop||Saturday 26th April at 3.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|