Chester Fab Ladies
Saturday 9th February at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Cheshire West and Chester
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Kingsway Cafe, Newton Chester CH2 2LJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cheshire West and Chester
social ride for women, this month we have the police offering security postcode marking for your bike for free back at the cafe.
- Starting Point
- Kingsway Cafe, Newton Chester
- Starting Postcode
- CH2 2LJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.