Chester Fab Ladies
Saturday 9th February at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Cheshire West and Chester
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Kingsway Cafe, Newton Chester CH2 2LJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Blue Cap and bluebells - 'Ride and read'||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pedal St.Helens Bold Miners||Tuesday 11th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pedal St.Helens Bold Miners||Tuesday 18th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|