Steven and Christines' Birthday Ride
Saturday 9th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||28 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Manor Ave car park, Urmston. M41 9EJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Potty Mouth
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Manchester
A gently paced 28 mile ride from Urmston to Tatton Park via Carrington. Mainly off road and quiet local roads. We'll have a couple of refreshment breaks if needed.
We'll be there for 9 to leave at 9.30 prompt.
- Starting Point
- Manor Ave car park, Urmston.
- Starting Postcode
- M41 9EJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Irwell River Park Bike Ride||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|All Saints to Cheadle and Stockport||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Easy Ride - Manchester and Salford Relief Route||Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm||Anyone||Read More|