Coastal Cycle to St Annes
Saturday 2nd March at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Spring is just around the corner and the sun normally shines! It’s time to meet up for a leisurely cycle along the coastal promenade route to the Tram sheds then take the cycle track to St Annes. Wrap up warm as the coastal winds can be a bit breezy! We will warm up at the Trawler Boat in St Annes for coffee and cake if you are skipping the diet! This is a social ride for all ladies looking to get out and about on 2 wheels! It is a 12 mile round trip but at a slower pace it’s always good to get some of that sea air!
Make sure you have some lights for your bike, just in case it gets dark early, rain coat and warm clothes are advisable! Always layer up with base layers; you can always take them off if you get too hot! Wear wool socks too to keep your feet warm!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Diane Blakemore
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Lytham Promenade||Tuesday 6th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Lytham Coasters||Tuesday 13th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Lighter Nights are Coming - Crosby Coastal Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 6.45pm||Women Only||Read More|