Belles on Bikes Saturday Ride
Saturday 2nd March at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|165 Mins||30 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Red Kite Cycles 2-4 Union Road Shirley B90 3DW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Belles on Bikes
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Solihull
A 30-35 miles circular ride along quiet country lanes. Coffee and Cake break mid-way round. Moving average 12 to 14mph.
Before you ride with us for the first time please contact us at
- Starting Point
- Red Kite Cycles 2-4 Union Road Shirley
- Starting Postcode
- B90 3DW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|West Coseley Loop||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Three Counties Tour||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|