Belles on Bikes Saturday Ride
Saturday 23rd February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|165 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dickens Heath Library B90 1SD B90 1SD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Belles on Bikes
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Solihull
This week we will be joining Cycle Solihull on a 35 miles Saturday Stretcher ride. Coffee and Cake break mid-way round. Moving average 12 to 14mph. Parners are welcome on this ride.
Any queries contact :
- Starting Point
- Dickens Heath Library B90 1SD
- Starting Postcode
- B90 1SD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.