Belles on Bikes Saturday Ride
Saturday 16th February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|165 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Red Kite Cycles 2-4 Union Road Shirley B90 3DW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Belles on Bikes
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Solihull
A 30-35 miles circular ride along quiet country lanes. Coffee and Cake break mid-way round. Moving average 12 to 14mph.
Any queries contact :
- Starting Point
- Red Kite Cycles 2-4 Union Road Shirley
- Starting Postcode
- B90 3DW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.