Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday
Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- East Croydon Station, by the taxi rank CR0 1LF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Croydon
Dreamt up by Bikehound, backed up by Addiscombe CC, this ride is a slow social affair getting out on some nice gentle country lanes to our favourite cafe in Downe Village.
If you enjoy getting out of the house on a weekday for a social spin on the bike you'll love this.
If you're an experienced cyclist you'll enjoy rolling round slowly with the fun eclectic crowd that usually turn up.
If you're a new cyclist you'll enjoy the friendly workout and the mildly aching legs that will probably accompany it the first couple of rides!
It's only 20 miles, the countryside is exquisite considering how close to town we are and the cafe in Downe village is definitely worth the trip.
First Weds of the month. See you there as long as it isn't raining hard.
- Starting Point
- East Croydon Station, by the taxi rank
- Starting Postcode
- CR0 1LF
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|TFCC - WD to Langley & Black Parks Approx 20 Miles||Sunday 20th April at 2.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|