North East Lincolnshire social cycle rides - the shorter one
Saturday 9th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
North East Lincolnshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Neville Turner Way Open Space car park Waltham Grimsby DN37 0YJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Northern Lincolnshire Free Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in North East Lincolnshire
Social cycle rides for women and men including beginners. Led by experienced cyclists with advice available on all aspects of cycling.
The distance and duration is decided on the day depending on the wishes of the riders. More than one group will be formed as necessary.
The usual distance is between 10 and 35 miles, with a duration between 1 and 3 hours. The longer rides often have a cafe stop!
Only the minimum duration and distance are shown above.
The route is decided on the day to suit the weather conditions.
Please ensure that your bicycle is roadworthy and tyres are pumped up! Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult please.
This is a free event, led by members of Lindsey Roads Cycling Club at a pace to suit you!
- Starting Point
- Neville Turner Way Open Space car park Waltham Grimsby
- Starting Postcode
- DN37 0YJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Cycle Rotherham-Clifton Park social ride||Sunday 12th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|