Pedal Power Route No 1 - Sainsbury`s - Saltram - Sainsburys
Saturday 16th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- sainsbury's car park marsh mills roundabout end near cycle path PL3 6RL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Pedal Power
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
A ride from sainburys car park using cycle paths around saltram and some roads going along billacombe road and along the ride and back along cycle path along the estuary back to sainsburys car park
Medium Ride A few small climbs and mainly flat
Please note in the event of bad weather ride will be cancelled please check the conversation area of the group only for information
can everyone who is on pedal power group add to the group on facebook as well just look for pedal power and add to group thanks
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.