Wintry Saturday Cycle
Saturday 2nd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||65 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside Lloyds TSB, Church Street, Blackburn BB2 1JQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Blackburn with Darwen
13mph average speed ride for 60-70 miles through the Ribble Valley and Trough of Bowland.
- Starting Point
- Outside Lloyds TSB, Church Street, Blackburn
- Starting Postcode
- BB2 1JQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|A ride along Blackpool's Prom from Squires Gate to Anchorsholme Park and back with the Bus Stop Bikers cycling group||Sunday 29th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Shock of the lightning!||Friday 20th December at 8.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|round and round the airport||Saturday 28th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|