Thursday road ride
Thursday 7th February at 5.20pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|130 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hill & Son Ford, Colehill, Wimbourne, Dorset BH21 2HD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- UK-Biking Bournemouth Ride Group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Dorset
Leaving from Wimbourne, Dorset at 5:45 on Thursday eves during the winter months (Sep - May). Suitable for anyone interested in training at a decent pace.
- Starting Point
- Hill & Son Ford, Colehill, Wimbourne, Dorset
- Starting Postcode
- BH21 2HD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 12th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|