Friday Ride day Rudgwick Ramble
Friday 8th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Station Rd Car Park, Rudgwick RH12 3HB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Horsham
A leisurely paced ride along the Downslink to Cranleigh.
The Downslink is mostly cinder track, so would be best suited to MTBs or Hybrids with larger tyres.
Due to the surface of the track puncctures are possible, please ensure you bring spare innertubes & a pump.
Don't worry if you've never fixed a puncture I can help/show you what to do, but I can't carry spares for every size of bike ;)
Wearing several thin layers rather than one thick layer is best, the forecast for Friday is looking good, but windchill when riding can make it a few degreess cooler x
- Starting Point
- Station Rd Car Park, Rudgwick
- Starting Postcode
- RH12 3HB
Meet the Champions
- Mandy Buxton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Training Ride 3: Hove to Seaford and back||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Henfield to Shoreham Airport - Downs Link Cycle Route||Friday 28th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Let's Breeze At the Weekend in Woking||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|