My Simply FABULOUS Mum
Saturday 16th March at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hawthorns Urban Wildlife Centre, Southampton Common, Southampton SO15 7NN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Southampton
This is Mum's treat today - we'll take her on quiet roads and cycle paths for a mystery tour with a coffee and cake or a bacon butty somewhere en route.
Children aged 9+ welcome but they must be able to cycle for an hour and have a bike that goes up hills without complaining!
Please bring some money for our refreshment stop, you might also like to bring a bike lock, drink for the journey and warm clothes.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Hawthorns Urban Wildlife Centre, Southampton Common, Southampton
- Starting Postcode
- SO15 7NN
Meet the Champions
- Dilys Gartside
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Braishfield Lanes2||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Chandlers Ford - Christmas ride||Thursday 19th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Winchester Christmas BIG BREAKFAST||Saturday 14th December at 9.00am||Women and Children||Read More|