my Simply FABULOUS Valentine
Saturday 2nd March at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hawthorns Urban Wildlife Centre, Southampton Common, Southampton SO15 7NN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Southampton
Romantic trip for two!
Wear your heart on your sleeve while we take the east way out of our city centre on quiet roads and cycle paths for a mystery tour before returning in time for coffee and bacon butty at Hawthorns on the Common.
Please bring some money for our refreshment stop, you might also like to bring a bike lock, drink for the journey and warm clothes.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Hawthorns Urban Wildlife Centre, Southampton Common, Southampton
- Starting Postcode
- SO15 7NN
Meet the Champions
- Dilys Gartside
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|over the itchen and back||Saturday 26th April at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Beside the sea||Saturday 3rd May at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Village Ride to Chilomb||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|