Wednesday Evening Ride
Wednesday 6th February at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Community Cycle Centre Bus Station South Street Gosport PO12 1EP PO12 1EP
- Group Name
- Community Cycle Centre, Gosport
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Gosport
Ride in and around the Gosport area, please come along and we'll design the ride around you...
- Starting Point
- Community Cycle Centre Bus Station South Street Gosport PO12 1EP
- Starting Postcode
- PO12 1EP
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 2.00pm||Chichester District Wellbeing||Steady||Read More|
|Thursday 30th May at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 6th June at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|