Bournheath Farm Stop Shop
Saturday 2nd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bromsgrove Rail Station, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2LX B60 2LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromsgrove
This is a fairly undulating ride of 10 miles from the station to Bromsgrove to Dodford then along Dordale Road through Bournheath on the return. If you need to catch up on fresh supplies there is a farm shop en-route on the return leg, don’t forget a bag or pannier!
This ride is for women who are cycling for fun and enjoy the social side of getting together. It is best suited to who are already confident at handling their bikes and are looking to build up the distance they can cycle. It will be at a steady pace to keep us warm, so you will need a reasonable level of fitness. Suitable for all bike types. Lots of layering and keep feet and hands warm.
Looking forward to seeing you
- Starting Point
- Bromsgrove Rail Station, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2LX
- Starting Postcode
- B60 2LX
Meet the Champions
- Janet Steel
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bromsgrove two hour Thursday around Worcestershire lanes||Thursday 24th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|