Friday 1st February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, Pocklington. YO42 2NN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
Join us for a leisurely circular ride from Pocklington out to the surrounding villages with a coffee stop 'en route' and/or to finish. We will be out for about two hours in total.
If the weather looks doubtful give me a ring BUT I will be going anyway for the hardier ones amongst you. Please bring a waterproof, water, snack bars and some money for coffee and cake!
It is advisable to wear a helmet and a bright jacket to be seen more easily.
We will meet at the rear of the station car park just down from the Garden Chinese Restaurant.
New riders welcome and don't worry about keeping up we will always go the pace of the slowest rider. Tell your friends and let’s get more ladies out on their bikes.
Hope to see you then!
Mob: 07703 134 034
- Starting Point
- Pocklington Station Car Park, Station Road, Pocklington.
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 2NN
Meet the Champions
- Val French
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|York to Skelton||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Rat Race (Clifton Moor) - Balloon Tree||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|