Croydon Arena to Ladywell
Wednesday 10th July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Croydon Sports Arena Car Park, off Albert Road South Norward Country Park, South Norwood SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Croydon
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with friends and family, then Ride Steady is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Come and join us, this is a lovely ride for all you ladies aged 16 and above looking for a fun leisure ride. This fabulous ride is filled with attractive scenery as we wind our way north toward Ladywell. At just under 10 miles this out and back ride is perfect for those wanting to stretch their legs and get the feeling that you are escaping from the press of the big city!
All ability's and we always keep to the pace of the slowest rider so no one feels left behind .
If possible try and have a spare inner tube and puncture repair kit.The ride is about 1.30mins subject to rest break so always be prepared for a change in our British weather and have waterproofs and weatherproof jacket.Snacks and drinks to are good idea.
We look forward to seeing you soon on ride.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Croydon Sports Arena
- Nearest Train Station
- Elmers End Station, 0.5 miles
Meet the Champions
- Deb Garbutt
Rider Comments on the Route
Loved the ride.. excellent leader.. many thanx
good route for ride
Great route with changing scenery due to seasons
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Wandsworth to Hammersmith Bridge along the River Thames||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Camberwell Loop||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|