Half Term Family Rides - Brigg Easy ABC
Wednesday 20th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
North East Lincolnshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Angel Car Park, Elwes Street, Brigg DN20 8LD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 50 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Northern Lincolnshire Free Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in North East Lincolnshire
A short (9 miles) family friendly ride from Brigg along the River Ancholme and then via Cadney to Howsham with a half way coffee stop at Howsham. We can either return the way we came or make a circular route via the Garden Centre, depending on the group.
- Starting Point
- The Angel Car Park, Elwes Street, Brigg
- Starting Postcode
- DN20 8LD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Cycle Rotherham-Clifton Park social ride||Sunday 12th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|