Half Term Family Rides - Burton Stather
Monday 18th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Sports Ground Car Park. Junction of B1430 and Wiltshire Avenue, Burton upon Stather (turn right just after 30 sign when approaching from the South) DN15 9EU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Northern Lincolnshire Free Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in North Lincolnshire
A leisurely flat ride on quiet roads with some good views over the Trent. We'll ride a circular route north of Burton upon Stather to Normanby Hall for a coffeebreak before returning to Burton with the option to shorten the ride to 11 miles or to carry on via Flixborough for the full 15.
- Starting Point
- Sports Ground Car Park. Junction of B1430 and Wiltshire Avenue, Burton upon Stather (turn right just after 30 sign when approaching from the South)
- Starting Postcode
- DN15 9EU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|SEASIDE RIDE||Saturday 15th March at 8.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sport Relief Cycle Ride - Beverley to York||Sunday 16th March at 8.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Clipping the Wolds Newton||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|