Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes
Saturday 16th March at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- River Park Leisure Centre, Gordon Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DD Meet by the main doors SO23 7DD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Winchester
A gentle beginner’s ride with an all important refreshment stop!
This easy ride around the ancient capital of England includes picturesque streets and historical sites with a stop at a tea shop to rest the legs and have a natter. A mostly flat ride on quiet roads, short stretches on slightly busier roads
Sights include: Cathedral, Water Meadows, St Catherine's Hill, St Cross Hospital, and Winchester College.
Wearing a helmet is advisable but not essential; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Please bring some money to buy refreshments. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cool weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a rain jacket is a good idea too!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- River Park Leisure Centre, Gordon Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7DD Meet by the main doors
- Starting Postcode
- SO23 7DD
Meet the Champions
- Heather Evans
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Village Ride to Chilomb||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|over the itchen and back||Saturday 26th April at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Beside the sea||Saturday 3rd May at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|