Leafy lanes of Staffordshire and Shropshire
Sunday 10th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Boscobel House, Brewood, Bishop's Wood, Staffordshire, ST19 9AR ST19 9AR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 50 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Staffordshire
Join us for an undulating ride through Shropshire country lanes. There’ll be very light traffic and beautiful scenery. We will start from Boscobel House (English Heritage) [subject to their permission- expected mid October] and head towards Cosford, Kemberton, Brocton, Ryton, Albrighton and back towards Cosford for some tea and thick toast in the popular cyclist’s café “Spiders Web”. After refuelling we’ll head back to Boscobel.
Although it is a road ride you should expect a few potholes and a little mud as we will be using very quiet lanes. If you have been coping well with leisurely rides then this is a great opportunity to try a brisk ride and don’t worry we will not leave you behind. It should be fast enough to stay warm but slow enough to chat all the way!
Hope to see you come rain or shine,
Lorraine and Leah
- Starting Point
- Boscobel House, Brewood, Bishop's Wood, Staffordshire, ST19 9AR
- Starting Postcode
- ST19 9AR
Meet the Champions
- Lorraine Gaytten
- Leah Coles
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rides For the Totally Terrified in Stourbridge||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Hello Hilton !!||Friday 14th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|