Old Mineral Line Thurcroft-Langold
Saturday 2nd February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|130 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Start is signed, just after Railway Bridge on Steadfolds Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9LX. There is ample parking space here too S66 9LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rotherham
This is a gentle, relaxed pace ride along the disused Old Mineral Railway Line for 4 miles. We then pick up the lanes of Woodsetts, Gildingwells and Letwell, returning to off road to take the track to cosy Langold cafe! We retrace partway to Letwell then finish off with the lovely, if dragging route from Firbeck to Laughton, with a free wheel finish to Thurcroft! Approximately 16 miles in total. Clothes to match weather, and with some open roads helmets are advisable. Let’s get back into action!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Start is signed, just after Railway Bridge on Steadfolds Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9LX. There is ample parking space here too
- Starting Postcode
- S66 9LX
Meet the Champions
- Christina Orange
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Clumber at Christmas||Saturday 14th December at 12.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 13th December at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 20th December at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|