Worth Way Wanderer
Saturday 2nd February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Three Bridges station Crawley RH10 1LY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Breeze Ladies social cycling group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Crawley
A gentle beginners Ladies only ride on the Worth Way meeting outside Three Bridges station. Newcomers are very welcome. Please click on the above link for more information and to book a place or pop us an email
- Starting Point
- Three Bridges station Crawley
- Starting Postcode
- RH10 1LY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Waddon Ponds, Croydon to Richmond Park Leisure ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Peckham Healthy Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Wednesday 2nd April at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|