Hampton Ridge Ramble
Saturday 23rd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Abbots Well car park (SU11317), Abbots Well Road, Frogham, Hampshire, SP6 2JA SP6 2JA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in New Forest
This is a beginner’s ride along the very scenic Hampton Ridge in the New Forest. There will be an opportunity to stop for a drink at the mid-point of the ride at the Royal Oak pub in Fritham, before heading back to Abbotswell.
The ride is along a gravel cycle path and as such is NOT suitable for road bikes. Hybrid bikes and all kinds of mountain bike should be absolutely fine!
Please bring some money for our stop at the pub, you might also like to bring a bike lock, drink for the journey and warm clothes.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Abbots Well car park (SU11317), Abbots Well Road, Frogham, Hampshire, SP6 2JA
- Starting Postcode
- SP6 2JA
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Pain
- Jenny Spence
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Chandlers Ford - Twyford for Tea (or Coffee)||Friday 21st March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 29th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|