Gambol 'Upper Gambolds'
Thursday 7th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Godwalds Church Hall, Finstall Road, Bromsgrove, B60 2EA. We'll meet in the car park. B60 2EA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromsgrove
This is an 8 mile, gently paced, undulating ride around quiet lanes locally.
It’s perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments, we sometimes have a coffee afterwards.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- St Godwalds Church Hall, Finstall Road, Bromsgrove, B60 2EA. We'll meet in the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- B60 2EA
Meet the Champions
- Janet Steel
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bromsgrove - Hartlebury, mince pie for RDA funds!||Saturday 7th December at 12.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Get Cycling for 50 Plus||Tuesday 10th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 9th December at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|