Saturday 26th January at 12.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|110 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Leverhulme Park, Bolton BL2 6EB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (1 hours 50 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Potty Mouth
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bolton
We are doing a recce for Sundays skyride. A mainly off road ride which takes us through Leverhulme and Seven Acres Park.
- Starting Point
- Leverhulme Park, Bolton
- Starting Postcode
- BL2 6EB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Northwich - Delamere - Whitegate Way||Wednesday 11th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|round and round the airport||Saturday 28th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|A ride along Blackpool's Prom from Squires Gate to Anchorsholme Park and back with the Bus Stop Bikers cycling group||Sunday 29th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|