CANCELLED- Beginner's ride - Marple, New Mills or Lyme Park
Sunday 27th January at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Reddish Vale Visitor Centre, Mill Lane, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7HE We'll meet outside the visitor's centre. Buses: To and from Stockport Town Centre, 7, 203, 319. Car parking: Visitor Centre, Mill Lane, Tiviot Dale (off Tiviot Way A626 adjacent to M60 Junction 27), Woodhall Fields (off Reddish Road B6167). For more information please see their website. SK5 7HE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Stockport
SORRY CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER & NO ASSISTANT LEADER
TO BE DONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
This is a beginner’s ride starting at Reddish Vale Visitor’s centre to Marple or New Mills (depending on how far we’d like to go). Perfect for women wanting to build their confidence and anyone who hasn’t been out on a bike for a while? The pace will be gentle and social!
We’ll ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind; we’re a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides.
Please bring a drink, snack to keep you going and money for a hot drink if we find a cafe to stop in. Please also dress appropriately for the weather.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. If you can please bring a spare inner tube or repair kit – don’t worry if you don’t have one.
IF WEATHER BAD PLEASE CALL/TEXT ME ON 07835 652749 TO CHECK IF STILL GOING AHEAD.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Reddish Vale Visitor Centre, Mill Lane, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7HE We'll meet outside the visitor's centre. Buses: To and from Stockport Town Centre, 7, 203, 319. Car parking: Visitor Centre, Mill Lane, Tiviot Dale (off Tiviot Way A626 adjacent to M60 Junction 27), Woodhall Fields (off Reddish Road B6167). For more information please see their website.
- Starting Postcode
- SK5 7HE
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 18th June at 7.00pm||BIKE WEEK 2013 - Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Debdale Park to Fallowfield||Women Only||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 9.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Women Only||Read More|
|Tuesday 18th June at 7.00pm||Discover the Fallowfield Loop - Chorlton to Debdale Park||Women Only||Read More|