Lewes to Sheffield Park
Saturday 2nd March at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||29 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Future Cycles 39a Friars Walk Lewes BN7 2LG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Future Cycles CC
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Monday 20th May at 10.00am||Chichester District Wellbeing||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 2.00pm||Chichester District Wellbeing||Steady||Read More|
|Wednesday 5th June at 10.00am||Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Challenging||Read More|