Lewes to the Ashdown Forest
Saturday 16th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||33 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Future Cycles 39a Friars Walk Lewes BN7 2LG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Future Cycles CC
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Lewes
33miles of rolling countryside with a halfway stop at the Ashdown Forest Garden Centre for some refreshments.
The ride should take no more than 3 hours in total, including the tea stop. Please note, there is one climb up to the Garden Centre, it is by no means steep. Trust me, the views from the top of the Forest are worth it.
The pace will be kept at an average of about 12-14mph.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Lordswood Ride||Sunday 20th April at 9.15am||Adult Only||Read More|
|Active Medway Lordswood Ride||Sunday 4th May at 9.15am||Adult Only||Read More|
|Active Medway Gillingham Ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.15pm||Adult Only||Read More|