Crossflatt Mum's and Kids Ride
Friday 22nd February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tesco Express, Morton Lane, Crossflatts, Bingley, BD16 2EP. BD16 2EP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
Want to get the children out on their bikes during half term and meet other families from the local area? Then join our mum's and kids Breeze ride from Crossflatts.
We will ride to Saltaire on the canal and into Roberts Park where we will stop for a rest and some activities for the children. We will then head back to Crossflatts via Higher Coach Road and the canal. There will be prizes for anyone who can cycle up Five Rise Locks without stopping.
We hope you can join us for a fun and free Half Term bike ride!
- Starting Point
- Tesco Express, Morton Lane, Crossflatts, Bingley, BD16 2EP.
- Starting Postcode
- BD16 2EP
Meet the Champions
- Emily Groves
- Amanda Sowerby