Prestatyn Social Riders
Monday 26th August at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Sir Ddinbych - Denbighshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- starts from Calvary Pentecostal church carpacrk Victoria Rd Prestatyn LL19 7TL LL19 7TL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Sir Ddinbych - Denbighshire
The social cycle ride every Monday (except B.H.) 10.30am-12pm, meeting at the Calvary Pentecostal Church carpark, Victoria Rd Prestatyn LL19 7TL at 10.20am.
The ride is mainly off road along the DCC cycle network routes along some lovely countryside. We are a friendly group and ALL new members welcome.
Please contact Debbie for more information 01745 857185 or 07920267810. Free bike and helmet hire available if registered
- Starting Point
- starts from Calvary Pentecostal church carpacrk Victoria Rd Prestatyn LL19 7TL
- Starting Postcode
- LL19 7TL
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Don't Stop for Winter: December - A Peckforton Hill or 2||Sunday 15th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wild Bikes to Arley Loop||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Single Gear Ride||Sunday 5th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|